A three- storey residential building was on Tuesday gutted by fire in Umuoji street by old road, Nkpor, Anambra State.

The fire, which affected the topmost floor of the building located close to a hospital, was reportedly caused by electrical fault.

It was gathered that no death was recorded in the incident but property worth millions were gutted in the inferno.

The Chief fire fighter in the state, Engr. Martin Agbili, confirmed the incident, saying no casualty was recorded.

He said his men were on ground to put out the fire from escalating to other floors.

“The fire was caused by power surge. My men arrived the scene almost immediately and were able to contain the fire,” he added.
Axact

Axact

Vestibulum bibendum felis sit amet dolor auctor molestie. In dignissim eget nibh id dapibus. Fusce et suscipit orci. Aliquam sit amet urna lorem. Duis eu imperdiet nunc, non imperdiet libero.

Post A Comment:

0 comments:

We encourage all readers to share their views on our articles and blog posts. We are committed to maintaining a lively but civil forum for discussion, so we ask you to avoid personal attacks, and please keep your comments relevant and respectful.

Share your articles, stories or happenings around you with us.
+905338325802 (WhatsApp Only)
Email: info.heraldnigeria@gmail.com